Friday, March 19, 2010

Hey Dawg, if you Wanna Sit There and Tell me a Long Ass Story, can you at Least be Interesting.

This is a blog that goes out to a certain group of people. The people that think that, because they do or can do something you can't, they can tell you a 30 minute story about it and think that you're interested the whole time. Let's be serious son. Shit is straight lame. I mean, let's say, you have climbed Mount Everest. Neat. Now, if you wanna tell me the AMAZING story of how you did it, ask me if I give a shit for real first. I probably won't. It's cool and all, however, I don't need to hear every goddamn detail. "I went to Mount Everest and I climbed it. Shit was cold and it sucked for the most part." Gnarly dude. If I wanna know anymore details I'll ask you. If that's good enough, let it be good enough. This blog is inspired by the fact that I just listened to someone(who shall remain nameless) talk about his day of surfing. Honestly, how much can you tell me about it. If Kelly Slater is sitting here talking to me, I'll listen all day. Unfortunately bro, you're just some random dude who's only surfed around here and never gone and hit some serious waves. I don't know a lot about surfing and I definitely don't need to be told what it's all about by you "bruh". Shut up and pass the jay maaaaannnnn. Anyway, if you're one of these people who feels the need to tell every single detail of something you did and everything you saw, and someone said, and a bird that flew by that you saw, or a dump you took, or a bug that flew by your face, etc., just look up a couple minutes into the conversation and look at the peoples faces you're talking to. If they're staring into space.........wrap it up and just shut the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment